LinkedIn was built to help professionals advance their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to stay informed, build meaningful relationships, and get jobs. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives daily through innovative products and technology.
Changing the way business gets done around the world is no easy task, which is why we only hire the best and the brightest people who are motivated to challenge the norms, continually innovate and learn, and help others. LinkedIn's Product Management team is looking for additional professionals to help them build next generation products. If you fit this profile, then LinkedIn will be a rewarding and interesting place for you.
As the feed relevance PM you will work with a team of engineers and scientists in bringing LinkedIn's newsfeed to a new level of engagement and community. The role will have a high exposure to big data and machine learning, and requires balancing tradeoffs among a complex set of objectives.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 7+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Passionate about the internet, emerging web technologies, and community building with a demonstrated track record of visionary execution.
- Experience in a product management in building web products, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Understands technical subjects/emerging technologies and their relevance to the content marketplace we run.
- Experience in managing and leading highly cross-functional teams.
- Passion for content and media. You drank the Kool-aid a long time ago and you get excited about defining how people will create and consume media now and in the future.
- Ninja level communication skills - cross-functionality and up and down the company, whether in person or via video conference.
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around media: content creation in text and video, curation and distribution.
- BS degree in a technology-related field, Masters Degree a plus.