Our mission at Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. As the Product Lead for Growth at Coinbase, you'll drive the strategy and execution, systems and processes of the Coinbase Growth Team. Facilitating both growth product and growth marketing functions of the Coinbase Growth Team, your team's work will accelerate customer growth through scaled performance marketing, and will maximize customer engagement through continuous product optimization.
You have deep UI/UX expertise, are exceptionally capable with quantitative analysis, and have a consistent track record of success as a creative problem solver. You thrive in constantly changing, fast-growth environments, and possess the unique combination of raw intellect, curiosity and empathy required to master our products and to understand our customers in equal measure. You're an energetic and organized self-starter who embodies our company values.
- Develop and execute growth strategy for Coinbase
- Build and manage a global growth team, comprised of product, engineering and marketing professionals
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the cryptocurrency landscape, Coinbase products and our user demographics
- Develop marketing campaigns across multiple channels to acquire new customers, while determining what drives engagement and retention across various populations and use-cases
- Work closely with core product teams to implement data-driven experimentation and analysis
- Build strong customer insights by combining qualitative and quantitative methods
- Be an exceptional cross-functional communicator and collaborator, developing strong internal relationships across both product and operations groups
- Profitably manage a multi-million dollar growth marketing budget
- Manage external agency and vendor relationships
- A passion for technology, cryptocurrencies and supporting the growth of this industry
- Experience in a B2C environment, ideally within financial services, with a track record of top performance
- Skills with multiple digital marketing channels, tools, principles and practices (e.g. SEO, search, display, product analytics, A/B testing)
- Extreme comfort with numbers and what they tell us about our customers, the performance of our products, growth experiments or marketing campaigns
- Experience with data analysis and tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data (e.g. MySQL, Excel, Looker)
- Self-starter attitude, with ability to thrive in high-growth, rapidly changing environments
- Strong interest and/or experience in the digital currency community
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.