AudienceView is a leading provider of solutions that serve the global live events marketplace. Our SaaS software helps more than 2,000 organizations in 15 countries deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative technology, popular media brands and strategic distribution channels. The AudienceView and OvationTix platforms are powerful ticketing and CRM solutions that drive customer engagement, new revenue and operational efficiencies that enable success for brands, venues and events of all sizes and types. Our media brands, TheaterMania and WhatsOnStage, connect over one million consumers with live events each month.
We're looking for an experienced product manager to drive prioritization and guide design and development teams building solutions across our core products. Our product team is defining the roadmap for the company's overall digital strategy, designing new early stage products, and accelerating the implementation of quick wins for known user problems. Our PMs lead teams of designers, engineers, and align key stakeholders to define product strategy to develop, launch, and enhance products that drive our clients' business forward.
What will you do?
- Talk to users to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs, both stated and latent
- Inspire teams of developers, designers, and analysts to work alongside you to build breakthrough experiences with a fail-fast mentality
- Be accountable to all stakeholders for your products throughout the full product lifecycle
- While driving results over process, you'll promote and establish Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals, to establish rhythms for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement
Here's what you'll need to be successful
- A bias to action and a proven track record of shipping successful products to market which exceed user expectations
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products
- Grounding in human-centered design with a natural empathy for users
- Not afraid to 'get your hands dirty' to do the work that needs to be done to define vision, strategy, and success metrics
- Ability to effectively identify opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Structured communication and storytelling skills with all audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in influencing and directing people outside of their reporting structure
- Knowledge and passion for the live events industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management translating business strategy, data analysis, and user research into digital products in an Agile environment