As a Product Manager at Aquicore, you help redefine how data is collected and used in the real estate industry. In this role you will help create web and mobile applications for Aquicore's enterprise software solution. You will work closely with senior members of the company to craft the product vision, and with engineers to build solutions that are changing the real estate industry. This position is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates with 2 to 4 years of product management experience who want to be part of a rapidly growing start-up.
If you have any questions about this position or other available job positions, please email email@example.com!
We will challenge you to
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and available data, using Customer Discovery and Market / Competitive Research
- Refine the requirements into an executable scope of work
- Help to define a product vision and strategy with stakeholders and direct working team
- Become a subject matter expert in the CRE and IoT space
- Partner with engineering, design, and product marketing to create a cross functional and collaborative product launches
- Communicate product priorities across the company, using evidence-based decision making
- Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
- Continuously prioritize needs of customers and internal stakeholders, and reassess as needed
- Communicate reassessments as needed
- Be a passionate believer in the Aquicore product and evangelize it internally and externally
- Be able to say "No," but back it up with reasoning
- Be transparent in your roadmap and prioritization
- Do what it takes to get the job done, motivate a team, and multiply the talents of your team around you
We are looking for someone who
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a software related role
- A Bachelor's of Science or Arts degree
- Experience building Internet/SaaS-based products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fantastic analytical skills with the ability to solve problems, recognize patterns, and generalize solutions.
- Proven experience managing a cross-functional team of engineers to build products
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work experience in programming, database design, statistics, software engineering, and project management.
- Experience in the following areas a plus: User Interface Design, web/mobile development, computer programming, workflow automation, commercial real estate systems
Nice to have
- Experience working in Jira
- Experience conducting user testing sessions
- Experience conducting customer interviews
- Experience with automated testing and Spec by Example
We work because we're solving challenging problems in creative ways. We work because we're passionate about disrupting industry standards. Our culture is one of continuous improvement, where we're never satisfied with the status quo. We have a startup culture with a Fortune 50 mindset. Our formula for innovation pairs an open office space built for collaboration with a data-driven, agile, and forward thinking mentality. At Aquicore, we are working to make our technology vital to the industry and our team a partner everyone wants to work with. We don't just dream of a perfect world, we use it as a benchmark.
Aquicore Work Environment:
- Open office space
- Innovative, data-driven, and results oriented
- Take ownership and receive recognition
- Whiteboards everywhere - even the desks are whiteboards
- Tired of sitting? Just crank your desk to stand
- Smiles, support, and encouragement
Please submit a resume to apply! Cover letters are optional.