Do you have a passion for helping customers unearth insight from their data? Do you love finding new ways to present data and insights? Are you a strategic thinker who can empathize with others and their challenges? Can you inspire others and lead?
The Product Manager / Senior Product Manager, reporting to the Director of Product Management, will be critical to helping shape and execute product strategy for our analytics product. You will work with cross functional groups including engineering team members, sales team members, account management team members and marketing team members toward creating joint technology and commercial offerings focused on analytics.
Successful candidates in this role will have the following qualities:
- High EQ (Emotional Quotient) - When you talk to others you are able to actively listen, hear their concerns (both spoken and unspoken) and understand how to react to engage them;
- Exemplary presentation skills - This position requires frequently speaking to groups of individuals, both internally and externally to evangelize DialogTech's mission of helping marketers consume and act on their phone calls;
- Working knowledge of technology development - In building technology solutions you will often be asked to think about concepts of how the web works (especially in the marketing technology stack) and how data flows/should flow. To be successful in this role you'll have to understand what these terms mean and how they interplay with building new technology solutions;
- Attention to detail and a desire to execute - We run a pretty lean environment in that everyone does a bit of everything. To make our analytics strategy work, you will be asked to execute often. Sometimes you will be preparing roadmaps, sometimes you will be working with the development team on solving customer problems, sometimes you will be working with the account management team to connect with our clients and better understand their needs. In any of these roles you strive to get it right, all the time. Above all else, though, you want to get it done;
- Strategic, creative thinking - Some might think this runs counter to a desire to execute, but you understand that no matter how big or small our headcount, no matter what the size of our budget, we will always be resource constrained. There will always be more ideas than time to build them. You spend your time thinking about which ideas would be the most impactful for the organization, not just those we can get done today. You are able to weigh priorities and make difficult tradeoffs based on projected impact.
This is the perfect role for someone who loves technology and engaging with people. It's a great role in which to build your personal and professional portfolio while simultaneously helping our customers, partners, and stakeholders be more impactful at their jobs. If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk.
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice - we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the nation's Best and Brightest Companies, 6 years running, a 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.