Our mission is to help software businesses succeed - enabling them to focus on crafting products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
We believe the way software businesses are run is changing and we’re building a product to drive this change. One of our billing products allows our customers to charge their customers on a recurring basis. We’re looking for someone to come in and own subscriptions at Paddle.
What will you do in your first 6 months
- Take over product ownership of the subscription product at Paddle
- Understand how our customers integrate and what actions they need to be able to perform to support their pricing models
- Provide customer insights and advice for the other products in the Paddle platform
- Knowledge of subscriptions implementations and their complexity (ideally you would’ve integrated with a subscription billing system or worked on one)
- Familiarity of key SaaS metrics (e.g. MRR, churn)
- Have a keen interest in talking to and understanding customers and their goals
- Analytical mind (e.g. be comfortable analysing data using excel, periscope and similar tools)
- Ability to set product KPIs for what's being tested and be able to determine what's important/not
- Focus on user-centric design
- A passion for software (after all, that’s what our customers do!)
- Great communicator
- Familiarity with
- Billing providers
- Experience of agile development methodologies and working within multi-functional product teams
- Knowledge of SaaS business models
- Balance technical debt vs features
What’s in it for you?
- Share options - everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business
- Flat reporting structures and excellent exposure to management
- The best possible equipment - whatever you need to increase your productivity
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, sports etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.