Anaplan is looking for a Product Manager to help us build a modern global cloud infrastructure to deliver the services that the world’s leading companies rely on to plan and run their business. This person will work with our San Francisco-based technical operations team and will be instrumental in the execution of our product strategy. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved early in a highly visible, large scale cloud company.
- Translate the needs of our customers into world-class cloud infrastructure as we build out Anaplan datacenters globally and as part of hybrid cloud solutions.
- Be the main product owner of production operations in the company’s industry-leading planning engine and microservices that comprise the Anaplan platform. Manage multiple overlapping priorities coming from many internal development teams to be delivered by the tech ops engineering organization.
- Help drive Anaplan’s strategy for deploying our SaaS products in public/private hybrid cloud environments.
- Along with cloud architects, serve as the main conduit for industry best practice in cloud operations and the operational needs of Anaplan customers.
- Determine requirements and priorities for operational excellence, working with monitoring/analytics team to instrument production systems and analyze operational metrics.
- Work with engineering, security operations, software architecture, support, platform product, and other cross-functional teams on company priorities and roadmap planning for a rapidly growing customer base.
- Together with the platform product organization, establish and maintain service level, performance, and other goals and metrics for operation of the Anaplan platform.
- Effectively collaborate across global teams to create alignment between engineering teams and other product stakeholders.
- Interact with vendors, consultants, partners, and customers to ensure that cloud operations meets the needs of all users of the platform.
- 3+ years and a proven record of success in production cloud operations for enterprise SaaS or PaaS companies –
- 3+ years product management experience in an enterprise cloud company
- 3+ years experience in working to create and deliver services in a continuous integration and deployment environment
- Experience with using orchestration and related technologies in production highly desired
- Experience in working with dev ops or self-service engineering teams to deploy code in production
- Highly analytical and able to troubleshoot issues quickly – you should be able to go from high level to low level very easily
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Able and willing to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience using agile tools like Jira, Rally and / or Confluence
- Innovative leadership DNA – understand how to balance inputs across stakeholders and lead teams in the right direction
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, or related experience is preferred
Anaplan is the planning cloud for Sales, Finance, Operations, and HR. We built our platform from the ground up to empower you to plan, collaborate, and act—in real time. Anaplan enables you to deploy easy-to-use applications to solve complex planning challenges across your organization. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts, and course correct on the fly. Anaplan is a privately held company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA with global offices on four continents. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Follow us on twitter: @anaplan
Sound good to you? Then don’t be shy – send us your resume!