Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About This Role
As the Product Manager of Intelligent Engagement at Leanplum, you’ll have the opportunity to redefine what’s possible in relationship marketing. Intelligent engagement is the team responsible for machine-learned algorithms that enable meaningful personalized interactions in marketing campaigns targeting millions of users. You’ll have the resources of a world-class engineering team to bring these ideas to our enterprise customers.
- Serve as Product Owner for the Intelligent Engagement Pod, a self-sufficient, autonomous team of 5-7 engineers and data scientists.
- Develop deep expertise in the area of automated marketing optimization, working directly with our enterprise customers as well as through our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Own the product vision for Intelligent Engagement, leveraging customer relationships and insights to define and prioritize the product backlog.
- Define what “done” means and be accountable for quality and business value.
- Create empathy within your pod for the customer.
- Own and execute launch plans to successfully bring features to market and ensure wide adoption.
- 3-4 plus years of experience in software product management, and 5+ years experience in software industry (PM, engineering, project management, etc.)
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch.
- Experience with data-driven or machine-learned features strongly preferred.
- Computer Science degree or Software Engineering experience strongly preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about serving the needs of both the customer and the customer’s customers.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.