As part of the Styling Biz Ops & Strategy team and the broader Styling Enablement team, the Styling Product Manager will partner closely with our Styling Field organization and cross functionally with Engineering, UX, Analytics/Algorithms, Strategy and Marketing to drive the evolution of styling products and tools to meet the needs of growing styling community and business needs.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual passionate about product, who can think strategically and analytically to guide product strategy and execute to ensure product and process improvements are delivered on time, to the highest quality.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Be the voice of the Styling Field organization (3000+ users) to understand product and process needs, including specialty teams (Men’s, Plus, Luxe, Maternity, Petites)
- Lead data analysis and discovery with Stylists and our data science team and create clear business cases and requirements to inform product improvements and advise on business priorities
- Co-define product requirements and design considerations for all Styling Products related projects and feature changes in partnership with Business, Engineering and Algorithm partners
- Define core product and service metrics and collaborate with Engineering and Algorithm partners to ensure data logging and monitoring, including ownership of Google Analytics
- Partner across business and engineering functions to improve and ensure reliability and scalability of Styling products and process supporting the rapidly growing Styling organization
- Manage the planning, change management, and successful execution of process and system enhancements in partnership with our Styling Training team
- Support Styling Communications on tech initiatives by outlining tech updates and creating presentations for field team and events
- Partner with our Tech Field team to gather data insights, test beta products and solicit feedback
We are excited about you because...
- You have 5-8 years work experience in product management or product strategy
- You have analytical, process improvement skills
- Cross-functional communication comes naturally to you in solving problems and addressing roadblocks. You have a strong orientation toward problem solving and decision-making in an open and collaborative environment and toward making decisions that will benefit our customers and the organization as a whole
- You are goal driven, detail-oriented and highly organized
- You listen. You understand that the best ideas can come from anywhere and you foster a culture of innovation that leads to the best products and attracts the best engineers.
- You act. You figure out workarounds when the team hits road blocks and you anticipate and plan for potential major problems. Experience in retail and/or ecommerce. Consumer facing website experience a plus
- You ruthlessly prioritize in collaboration with cross functional peers. You balance quick wins with long-term platform investments appropriately. You know how to sequence projects and cut projects that aren’t making an impact and dragging down the team. You communicate and maintain a clear, prioritized backlog for the engineering team.
- You’re passionate about Stitch Fix and our clients
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented.
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, we are the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology, and unique product to deliver a refined shopping experience. Using a blend of art and science, we deliver a deeply personalized shopping service to our customers. This novel juxtaposition - at once analytic and artistic, technical and adventurous - attracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. Our diverse workforce has catalyzed enormous company growth over the past four years in terms of customer satisfaction and service efficacy. We would love for you to help us carry on the trend.