We're looking for the world's best talent to build a premier advertising platform from the ground up. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys taking ownership over projects and building features at all levels of the stack.
The ProductBoost Ad Platform team offers a rare opportunity to work on a brand new, key strategic pillar for the company. You will work on every major aspect of the ad platform ranging from ad units, interactions, optimization and delivery, targeting, measurement, reporting and visualizations.
Our team is small and nimble. We release new code daily to ensure that engineers are able to iterate quickly, and make an impact immediately. They work on building features from the database level to the client. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive.
What you will be doing:
- Define and schedule full life cycle product development
- Partner with data engineering and relevancy team on model development, scoring, and optimization
- Developing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Present project initiatives to executive team
- Define and analyze metrics that measure the value and success
- Collaborate with engineering, analytics, operations, and sales to deliver measurable results and continuous improvement through Agile
What you have done:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally in eCommerce industry or online advertising
- Your undergrad study focused on Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields
- You have a solid STEM background
- Not only do you have strong developer experience, you've also demonstrated the ability to successfully work with engineering teams
- Data mining and querying large data sets using SQL or Tableau should be 2nd nature to you
- Your excel skills are strong and you're able to comfortably build macros
- You have previous experience in A/B testing as well as interactive prototyping
- You use data and metrics to drive product development
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented
- Your colleagues would describe you as metrics-driven, analytical with creative thinking
- Your ability to multitask and manage deadlines across various client groups will be critical to your success
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to everyone on a global scale.
Wish was launched in November 2011 and already has over 200 million registered users, making it one of the top 5 mobile shopping applications, and highest downloaded shopping app on Black Friday 2015!