Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer. Imagine going to work every day working with a team of inspired individuals figuring out how to eliminate road fatalities using smartphones. Zendrive is executing rapidly on its mission of making roads safer using data and analytics, and we are focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager who is passionate about building products that solve user needs and help transform transportation. As Product Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams to define, develop and implement product features for Zendrive's product suite.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver products that solve user needs and help to transform transportation
- Manage exploration, prioritization and development of product features leveraging insight from user research, app partners, and commercial fleets
Inform product strategy through developing a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and define metrics and analytics around customer usage
- Maintain product quality through bug tracking, reporting, and management
- Help refine Zendrive's product vision and strategy
- 4-8 years experience working as a Product Manager, or 3 years experience as a Product Manager AND 1+ years working in a technical role (e.g., Software Engineer)
- Understanding of mobile (iOS and/or Android) platforms, including location based services
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional, global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to make things happen and manage ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience leading products in an enterprise or B2B2C setting preferred
- Experience with developer platforms preferred
Why join us? We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, medical/dental insurance, meals on site, gym and Spotify membership, top of the line equipment and compelling early stage equity. But the real perks are: Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office. World-class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems.