PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include hundreds of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with our engineers, designers, and operations managers to identify market and customer needs for PatientPing's core products, and design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that meaningfully connect providers to seamlessly coordinate patient care. We're looking for a product manager who deeply understands and can champion our users, and has empathy for both the customer and the end-user in a complex B2B environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively with the team and stakeholders to develop a roadmap and a coherent product backlog that supports it. Continuously maintain, prioritize and iterate on this backlog.
- Working with design & product team, Identify gaps and opportunities in the existing product experience
- Work closely with our engineering, analytics, and design teams to regularly ship new features & products that help improve care coordination
- Interview customers directly and regularly to bring the voice of the customer into the PatientPing product development process
- Combine product creativity with thoughtful experimentation and iteration to find the ideas that resonate with customers
- Craft products that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals, and clinical workflow insight
- Define, monitor, and analyze metrics for launched products, and feed learnings back into the development process
What You Need:
- You have experience in a digital health technology product role.
- You have at least five years of experience in a general product management role.
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love.
- You're familiar with iterative and agile development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery
- You're comfortable driving projects from start-to-finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines.
- You understand the importance of, and use, a facilitative leadership style.
- You believe data is the most powerful tool for informed decision-making, and have experience running experiments and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative results
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What You Get:
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
- Have the autonomy to build something with a brilliant and enthusiastically supportive team
- Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
- Become an expert on healthcare delivery system transformation, and work closely with the country's most innovative health systems
- Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits