BuildZoom is modernizing the $1.2 trillion remodeling and construction industry through a data-driven marketplace built on a foundation of objectivity and transparency. Since emerging from Y Combinator in 2013, we've grown rapidly, and currently help over 1.5 million people make critical decisions about their homes each month.
As an APM, you'll be chiefly responsible for product marketing, increasing user engagement and driving user behavior towards positive outcomes.
Your performance will be measured by the impact of the programs you design and implement, in addition to your ability to collaborate with high-performing peers in Product, Design, Engineering, Growth and Sales.
In this role you'll:
- Increase user engagement by implementing streamlined, intuitive flows across a variety of channels(e.g. in-app, e-mail, SMS) with clear messaging and copy that drives users to action
- Employ experimental, iterative approaches to perpetually improve key user and business metrics across the platform
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to engineer and execute communication campaigns, focused on educating users and driving optimal behavior
- Develop an intelligent user segmentation model to help ensure a user-centered approach to our overall engagement efforts
- Develop and execute on new engagement initiatives, using an experimental, iterative approach.
- 1+ years of experience in a product role, preferably with a growth orientation
- Ability to craft elegant and clear messaging that resonates with a diverse population and a broad range of user personas, yielding results in a variety of the aforementioned channels
- Experience achieving desired business outcomes through your thoughtful approaches to consumer product interaction, user centered design and UX/UI
- Quantitative acuity and the ability to make sense of complex data sets and translate insight into action
- Contagious energy and the intrinsic ability to inspire those around you in pursuit of success
- High standards for your own contributions and those of others
- An inherent scrappiness, as demonstrated by your ability to be hands on and execute on both large and small scale initiatives
Bonus: proficiency in UX/UI, HTML/CSS and SQL a plus.
- Your work will have the potential to positively impact almost two million monthly users who are already engaging on the BuildZoom platform and potentially touch over 60M US homeowners in a $600B market
- The opportunity to build and earn ownership of a key part of our business while working directly with the company's leadership and in doing so, learn what it means to be an entrepreneur
- You'll work on a rocketship start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- You'll collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers across the company, who will challenge and stimulate you every day
- Competitive equity, salary and benefits
- Fun startup working environment in a beautiful office with limitless office snacks, drinks, catered lunches and quarterly trips