Plated is redefining America's dinner experience, and we're looking for a Product Manager to be an instrumental force in moving the needle with Plated's Enterprise Systems, and related technologies to scale Supply Chain and Operations across the network.
Join a mission-driven Operations team where you will play a pivotal role in researching, identifying, defining, planning and ultimately shaping enhancements that address existing problems, as well as future needs. This individual is also responsible for maintaining an ongoing relationship between the business and IT in order to eliminate technological roadblocks and identify pitfalls within any system design.
What you'll do with us:
- Lead core operational functional tracks for Operations, including Logistics, Demand Planning, Procurement and Fulfillment Operations
- Become SME of Native and 3rd Party Operational Systems
- Work with Functional Leads and End-Users to gather and define business requirements that align with both short term and long term vision; as well as work collaboratively to define SOPs
- Partner with 3rd Party Vendor and internal Product Managers for interface or customization support
- Collaborate and define roadmap for native operational systems and its integration with core ERP and WMS
- Operational Liaison (Voice of Ops) in Cross-Functional Projects to mitigate risks with system and/or process changes.
What you bring to the table:
- Clear communicator
- Strong collaborative abilities and interpersonal relationships
- Data and Process driven
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize
- Strategic and Tactical at same time
Working at Plated
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, and innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment we've built together—and we're looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits and perks (expanding all the time!):
- The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
- Unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time
- Customizable medical, vision, and dental plans and a 401(k) plan
Annual education stipend for your career development
- Newly renovated office in Chelsea, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, and adorable office dogs.
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, and Test Kitchen samples
- Company events, cultural clubs, and food-related activities