1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
We are seeking a Product Manager to help implement some of the most important features that will drive our company's growth strategy. Your work will help us determine how to best allow customers to transact on the $1 billion+ worth of rare and desirable inventory listed on the 1stdibs marketplace.
As a critical member of the E-Commerce product team, you will be empowered to work with Engineering and multiple other teams to drive strategy and execute key initiatives end-to-end.
What you'll do
- Identify, assess, and prioritize initiatives that help buyers and dealers more seamlessly transact on our platform
- Lead the implementation and optimization of key features such as checkout, alternative payment methods, transactional emails, general order management, return and dispute management to improve the customer and dealer transaction experience
- Use agile methodologies to launch and manage products in conjunction with engineers, designers, product marketers and other colleagues
- Evaluate the impact of new features post-launch and uncover new opportunities
- Clearly communicate plans and progress to a variety of audiences, thoughtfully and genuinely incorporating feedback
What you'll bring
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Prior experience at a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, private equity fund, or technology company is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects end-to-end with cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B testing, SQL, and user-centered design
- Exceptional Excel skills for conducting analysis and quantitative modeling; experience with or willingness to learn SQL
- Strategic, data-driven mentality
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication, including presentation skills
- Enthusiastic teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects