The Senior Product Manager of Digital Innovation will be a key member of the Digital Product Innovation team. The Senior Manager will lead digital guest experiences, for guests who have booked an upcoming stay; guests who are currently staying on property or have recently checked out of a property within the Hilton brand portfolio, and across all digital channels. The Senior Product Manager will also collaborate with other internal teams to identify opportunities throughout the user journey, define the key objectives and opportunities, and lead the strategy to bring the digital experiences to life.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for driving the overall product development lifecycle by effectively collaborating with the Design team, Product Engineers, Developers, Project Managers, User Acceptance teams, and leadership.
With a focus on delivering optimal solutions for guests who have an active reservation, the Senior Product Manager will:
- Utilize critical thinking and strategic skills to create new opportunities for the business that will improve revenue and overall growth in the business
- Elicit and identify customer (owners, Hilton Honors members, guests, partners, and Team Members) needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver toward meeting customer expectations
- Devise a product strategy by defining, prioritizing and delivering key improvements to the user experience for the Hilton websites and mobile applications
- Evaluate new product concepts for viability and present to senior leadership for approval
- Generate epics and users stories to provide guidance to development team
- Collaborate with Product Engineering in an Agile environment to develop new features and resolve product issues
- Convert ideas into basic wireframes to provide direction to UX/UI Designers; collaborate with the Design team to create final user flows and screen designs
- Launch, manage and optimize Digital feature enhancements across all digital channels, as well as closely monitoring, measuring, and reporting on feature performance
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities to improve guest experiences, increase conversion, and optimize efficiencies
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve the product vision and roadmap for Digital experiences
- Support digital marketing to create or improve campaign strategies and their effectiveness
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Strong business acumen
- A passion to build amazing guest experiences
- Leadership and communication abilities are essential for success in this role
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Digital Product Management
- Experience working in a complex stakeholder environment
- IOS, Android and Web platforms experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous background developing roadmaps for products and services
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies and trends
- Ability to travel as required (<25%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of managerial experience
- Experience working with a Product Management tool
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!