Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join our Product team. Our PMs deeply understand the website developer experience and has a desire to improve it through new product features on Pantheon's platform. This role will champion the voice of developers in the organization, help shape the website development experience, and drive developer adoption of the platform through product initiatives. We value teamwork, humor and hard work balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers and that's where you come in.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- build and manage a modern data and analytics operation to power internal business intelligence and data-driven customer-facing products
- manage an engineering team practicing Scrum to build and launch features, squash bugs, and delight customers
- research customer needs through both qualitative and quantitative means
determine the priority of features
- ensure that data-based products meet customer needs in terms of timeliness and accuracy
What You Bring To The Table
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 1-3+ yrs as a product manager or in an equivalent role (e.g. developer/product owner, lead analyst, etc).
- enthusiasm and excitement about working on/with data all day every day
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For
- previous data, business intelligence, or analytics experience
- demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data sources to inform product/project decisions
- project management experience with cross-functional teams
- a compelling cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job and why Pantheon is the place for you
Cool Stuff You'll Get in Return
We have all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high tech company, but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. And oh yeah, some other things to note:
- fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle
- dog-friendly office
- fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches
- monthly gym and book allowance
- kombucha on tap and omg...did you say Its-Its are in the freezer?
Pantheon complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.