At Jornaya, we believe in using innovative technology and data that empowers companies to connect with their customers and prospects at the right time and in the most meaningful way. We take pride in helping our clients understand and apply our solutions and data to improve their digital marketing strategies in new and creative ways. When our clients win, we win.
Jornaya is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the development and launch of our Business Intelligence platform. Our BI platform, built on Tableau, will enable all Jornaya stakeholders to access the data and insights they need in an intuitive, frictionless, and flexible manner. The PM will own the product vision, gather requirements across all internal and external stakeholders, prioritize execution, and provide the training and evangelizing needed to maximize success and usage of the platform.
Your main focus will be to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of all BI stakeholders, including Jornaya's customers, our customer success team, sales & marketing teams, finance & operations teams, executive management team, etc.
- Craft a coherent product vision and execution strategy aligned with business needs; work cross-functionally to prioritize each stakeholder group based on business value.
- Design and bring to market a client-facing BI tool for Jornaya customers that provides added customer value decreases time-to-value of Jornaya's data solutions, and improves the overall consumer experience.
- Develop an extensible platform that provides flexibility in how to access data (subscriptions, dashboards, alerts) to serve all stakeholder needs and different personal access preferences.
- Work cross-functionally to manage the go-to-market process to maximize value and adoption across customers.
- Transform the way internal business users consume data and insights through well-designed dashboards and self-service modules; develop a rich reporting suite used for decision-making across the company.
- 7-8 years product management experience, including experience building and refining a Business Intelligence solution
- Experience working directly with customers as well as with internal teams to uncover challenges and design products to solve those challenges
- Technical understanding of Tableau and working knowledge of Data warehousing concepts is required. A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience is a plus.
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- True user-centricity and deep empathy for a wide variety of stakeholders.
- A strong entrepreneurial bent. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away, you get it done.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience providing clear and specific requirements to engineering teams
- Ability to make pragmatic trade-offs based on business context and time constraints
- Curious, relentless and an excellent communicator
- Strong understanding of data and how it's leveraged in business environments to drive change (big data, relational data, structured data, etc ...)
- Demonstrated ability to create simplified user experiences to share complex data analytics through reports and dashboards
We just moved to Conshohocken, PA! We are very excited and proud of our newly constructed, state of the art office complete with our own fleet of bicycles for the Schuylkill River trail located directly out of our back door. Our new office is specially designed to accommodate Agile teams. Our new office is also within walking distance of the train station and many local restaurants.
Jornaya offers usage of new Mac laptops, casual dress, coffee, snacks, weekly catered lunches and a brand new office within a building and community laden with history. Each employment package includes competitive salary, bonus plan, stock options, 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage and an unlimited vacation policy.
Please note, employment is contingent upon a successful background check.