Vroom's mission is simple: we want to make buying a car as easy as ordering a pizza. By offering no-haggle pricing, an end-to-end online purchase experience, and free nationwide delivery, we're well on our way. We have experienced tremendous growth (Series F with stats to match) in our first 2 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry.
Vroom is looking for a talented Product Manager with a passion for creating an exceptional search and discovery experience. You will work on a squad with dedicated designers, developers and other Product Managers to create digital experiences that will transform the used car market into an online and data-driven industry.
As Product Manager you will:
- Own the success of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements related to search, discovery, recommendations, site merchandising and personalization.
- Manage a team dedicated to producing structured metadata and content about our vehicles
- Collaborate with a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers and analysts to launch amazing products for our consumers.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across New York, Dallas and Houston, in order to launch the best features possible.
- Understand the consumer, drive innovation and feature development through experimentation.
- Share learnings from experimentation and provide regular product and feature performance updates.
As a Director of Product Management you are:
- User focused, keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Data driven, basing your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Hands on. Able to dive into projects to achieve success by problem solving.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results driven with a take charge attitude.
- 5+ years working as a PM in tech or at a digital agency
- Involvement with high traffic e-commerce sites
- Experience and interest in machine learning
- Experience with analytics software and familiarity with A/B testing.
- Experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology is a plus
This role offers competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, healthcare concierge with virtual visits, FSA, commuter benefit, PTO, and holiday pay.
If you think you might be who we're looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be a great addition to the team.