We are a tech company combined with a national network of doctors' offices to create the best patient experience possible. Our team -- comprised of engineers, designers, and doctors -- is making a direct impact in the trillion dollar primary care industry.
Started by a successful entrepreneur (Epocrates) and funded by top-tier venture firms (Benchmark, DAG, Oak Investment Partners, Maverick, Google Ventures), One Medical has built a viral model for quality healthcare and is preparing for the next phase of growth.
The One Medical offering today includes:
- Modern, well-designed primary care offices (near where people live and work)
- A hospitality culture focused on service – including same-day appointments, longer visits that start on time, and reliable administrative and clinical follow-up
- Online and mobile convenience such as appointment scheduling, Rx renewals, clinical triage and personal data management (personal health record, prescription/allergies, lab data)
- Team-oriented, evidence-based, cost-effective care including the use of virtual care teams, clinical protocols, and physician extenders
- Accepting most forms of insurance including commercial PPO, HMO and Medicare
- Member satisfaction is world-class (with Net Promoter Scores comparable to Apple) resulting in rapid patient growth and word-of-mouth buzz. One Medical currently has 40+ offices in 9+ markets (San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Phoenix and Los Angeles) today with plans to continue rapid expansion nationally.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Product Management, the Senior Product Manager will lead an innovative team of engineers, designs and key stakeholders focused on building the next-generation patient experience. Employers across all our markets offer our annual membership fee free to their employees. The role will focus on building and improving the end-to-end experience for this employer-sponsored patient segment that includes growth, activation, and retention. To achieve these goals, you will be responsible for working closely with our enterprise sales and client services team to set the product vision and roadmap for this patient segment.
- Execute and iterate overall planning process for employer-sponsored patient segment.
- Create holistic product strategy based on opportunities identified while working closely with our enterprise sales and client services team
- Work closely with a team of Engineers, Product Designers, Service Designers and other stakeholders, setting measurable goals and shipping top-notch products
- Build a holistic product experience across platforms while also implementing new offline process improvements for our providers and medical care team.
- 3+ years experience building and iterating on highly impactful products at Senior Product Manager level or higher.
- Experience building mobile and web applications for both external and internal consumers that impact the customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to progress current company needs while innovating for the future.
- Entrepreneurial background. We want to see you can start something from scratch: setting a vision and executing against it.
- History of strong relationships with peer organizations: engineering, data and design. Experience working around technical constraints and creating the space for great design.
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for the health care space. We're driven by our mission and hope you are too.
What we offer:
- Life changing vision. We believe in applying patient-centered focus, and a team of talented doctors and technologists to re-invent the world of healthcare.
- Inspiring and committed teammates. We place a high premium on openness, thoughtful decision-making, and a fun-spirited environment.
- Progress in action. At One Medical, we regularly get feedback from our patients. We are able to have instantaneous feedback and see how our work makes a difference every day.
- Great tech. We use a modern technology stack to carefully design and build tools to allow our providers to offer the best service possible, streamlined for how they practice medicine.
- Competitive salary/benefits, and free One Medical membership for you and your family and friends.