AWeber is looking for a creative and passionate Technical Product Manager to join our team. As a Technical Product Manager, you'll help develop the Public API as well as new product integrations against our public API based on internal feedback, existing ideas and engagement with our customers.
The AWeber public API enables an ecosystem of third party integrations that enhance the capabilities of AWeber's platform. Our customers tap into this ecosystem to tightly integrate AWeber into the tools and services they use as part of their digital marketing efforts.
This is an exciting opportunity with room for advancement. If you're interested in making a positive impact in a hands-on role, and with an amazing team, apply today!
An effective product manager is responsible for and has a deep understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle - conception, development, validation, and iteration. As a Technical Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Director of Product to define the roadmap for the public API
- Develop and define applications that integrate with our 3rd party API. These include existing integrations:
- as well as new integrations
- Performing research on the competition and distill that information into documentation used by the organization
- Collaborating with UX designers and customer solutions to ensure that the voice of the customer is represented in our product designs
- Working with UX and Director of product to take high level concepts and distill them into product requirements including:
- Wireframing ideas
- Writing User Stories
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of your product releases using various KPIs identified during the development of the product
- Collaborate with product team to conduct experiments to ensure we're building the right products for our customers
- Sourcing third party developers through Upwork, Toptal, eLance
- Create statements of work (SOWs) to engage third party developers for work on AWeber integrations
- 3+ years' experience managing platform products and technology and associated APIs and SDKs, preferably in the SaaS space
- Ability to develop technical product specifications
- Should have a technical background and still likes to get their hands dirty writing code. Bonus points if you have a Github repo
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, APIs, etc. 3+ years of software development experience a plus
- Goal-oriented, with ability to not only conceptualize products but also manage and optimize them throughout their lifecycle
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and develop various products at different stages
- Excellent communication skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, including authorship of product-related documentation
- Must work well as a part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or other technology or domain-related field preferred
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match.
- Profit Sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.