As our first Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be ensuring we ship the right features. You'll be conducting customer research, designing features and planning their implementation in close collaboration with our CTO & Engineering team.
We expect you to solve the complex task of feature design & prioritization by interfacing with all departments, our founders and most importantly our customers to make the right decisions. Goal management is a brand new category of software, so you'll need to be both highly creative and analytical to make this happen.
Business is broken and we're on a mission to fix it. We're a young, focused, ambitious, international team with experience working for some of the world's best known brands. Our B2B SaaS product combines management methodology, software and coaching based on OKR, a framework that helps companies focus, align and engage their employees around shared goals.
- You decide what gets built
- You ensure that what we ship is awesome and really has an impact
- Conduct customer research & prioritize our product pipeline for maximum impact
- Design features, write up the requirements and make sure everyone is clear on what we're building and why
- Sprint planning and coordination with our Engineering team
- Continuous analysis and monitoring of features we've shipped and most importantly, the overall UX
What we offer
- A competitive salary, benefits and employee stock option plan
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success
- Office in Berlin-Mitte, the heart of Europe's startup scene
- Regular team retreats to remote locations. Last time we took the team to Barcelona.
- An awesome rooftop overlooking Berlin with regular after-work drinks & BBQs
If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company's success, then Perdoo is the right place for you. We're an ambitious team of entrepreneurs excited about building the next big thing in B2B.
Required Skills / Experience
- You love what you do and believe in what we're building here at Perdoo
- 2+ years of experience with software products, ideally as a PM
- You solve problems by combining your creative and analytical skills
- You're a good listener and can get to the essence of requirements
- Native or fluent English language skill