PatientPop is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Internal Tools team and guide the vision, definition, development, and support of our internal products and applications.
Are you driven to build market defining products? Are you obsessed with shipping beautiful products that make an impact? Are you a natural leader that can rally a company around your projects?
Awesome. Come work at PatientPop! Help us achieve our vision of defining and dominating the $10B+ Practice Growth Market.
What it takes to thrive as a PatientPop Technical Product Manager
- Have compassion for the practices we serve and the individuals who use our products
- Own your product, drive success, and do the right thing (even when nobody's looking)
- Research, learn, experiment, and ideate - Be the market expert and thought leader for your product
- Connect the dots and see the forest for the trees
- Make data-driven decisions, but adapt with your spidey sense when it's go time
- Uncover problems worth solving, define a product roadmap, prioritize, and inspire others to execute
- Know your audience and ensure clarity of goals across the company through whatever means necessary including collaborative discussions, user stories, presentations, documents, and wireframes
- Strong technical background, aptitude, and curiosity
What you'll do
PatientPop provides a white-glove onboarding and support experience for our practices. Our teams deliver this experience using internal tools, some custom cloud applications and some third-party products. All tools require a dedicated product manager to understand business and user needs, define a roadmap, and work with stakeholders and engineering to create solutions.
Strategically evolve internal tool capabilities to:
- Streamline the customer's experience during onboarding and ongoing support, and gradually introduce self-service options for frequently-requested updates (e.g., changes to office hours, swap out Web promotion)
- Better support Implementation Manager and Customer Support Manager workflows to reduce the time and cost of onboarding
- Gather product requirements from key stakeholders, prioritize improvements, collaborate on creative solutions, and lead engineering team through development projects
- Support users, diagnose issues, get to the root-cause, and further drive improvements
- Constantly evaluate business and user needs and determine buy vs build
Research third-party tools, define selection criteria, and drive decision process
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years product management experience
- TSQL, coding experience with a modern language, and solid understanding of APIs, platforms, and databases
- Demonstrable experience shipping and iterating on successful products
- Previous startup experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Experience with SalesForce, Zuora, SendGrid, Twilio, or DialogTech
- Preference will be given to candidates with SaaS, Healthcare, Portal, Website, or marketing platform experience