As Hustle's Product Manager, Platform you will partner with our platform engineering team to drive product strategy and execution for Hustle's API, integrations, data, and reporting. You will help to build the foundation that will enable Hustle to build strong product partnerships to power the communication programs of some of the world's most important non-profits and companies. You will also help to build the best practices and tools to create a world class product team.
- Drive strategy and ensure execution on integrations, API, data and reporting.
- Define business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the company and keep everyone on the same page.
- Collaborate with business and beta partners to ensure we're building the right thing.
- Lead sprint planning, sprint retros, and demo days.
- Work with the rest of the product team to define a roadmap to match our company's strategic goals.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- You ideally have experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- You have experience building and launching APIs and/or product integrations.
- You possess a good understanding of technical concepts and ability to weigh tradeoffs.
- You have an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial drive.
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary.
- You have the ability to lead a team.
- You have the ability to set agendas and keep meetings on track.
- You possess a deep understanding of and ability to communicate product strategy.
- You have demonstrated an ability to develop metrics-based approaches to product management and success.
- You posses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You posses the professionalism to represent our company with key external stakeholders.
- Working with a mission-driven team that celebrates the diversity of its members
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Yearly "Gift of Hustle" benefit to share a free Hustle service subscription with the organization of your choice
Hustle is a strong team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, political beliefs, and hobbies. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Hustle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to laws applicable in New York and Washington D.C. and the fair chance ordinance of San Francisco.